Do you ever try how to multitask on Google Pixel 3 ? This is one of the fun features of a smartphone that uses Android 9 Pie. Multitasking feature is present to run two applications at once is a simple and powerful thing. Usually, people use it more often for split screen. The feature can make the mobile screen continues to be larger, elongated, or higher. So, how to use split screen multitasking on Google Pixel 3? Let’s learn it below along with how to return it again.
How to Multitask on Google Pixel 3 in Seconds
Why do you want to split your screen? Of course, you have one reason to respond to the question. Usually, people need to open more than one application on a screen for work. They need to write the report while looking for the source. Definitely, the feature will make your smartphones such as a laptop or PC. Thus, you can work anywhere without a heavy electronic device. So, how to use the Multitask feature in your Google Pixel 3? Here, what to do:
- The first step is to swipe up on your home button. Its function is to see the latest applications on the mobile screen.
- Next, you have to tap the application icon at the top. Select one of the applications that you want to run.
- Lastly, you can tap the Split screen option.
Afterward, you may do anything including other activities outside of the job. Even, you can combine between the job and the entertainment application. Will you let your screen keep being like that? Oh no! You need to turn it back and in fact, it only one step. Refill the entire screen of your mobile by pulling down on the white tab from the shrinking window.
Additional Way to Activate your Split Screen Multitasking
In point of fact, that is not the only method to split your screen. There is another way with a shorter step. Exactly, there are 2 steps to activate the multitasking feature such as below:
- Start by tapping the second application you want to split.
- After that, you will see both applications occupying half of each screen. Resize to make it more suitable by dragging a small white slider between applications. Here, you can choose from one of the three layouts and the appropriate window.
So, how to restore the screen as before? Return to one application again by dragging the slider up or down. You can also do it on the screen to minimize other applications. Okay, those are some information about how to multitask on Google Pixel 3. Well, explore the new experience with this smart feature. Good luck!