A Digital Wellbeing comes to solve some issues on the productivity of social media. It also helps your Android 9 Pie to ease the usage of some applications. By the way, how to manage Digital Wellbeing on the Pixel 3 to overcome those issues? Let’s know the definition of the tool first before continuing to the setup. The Android 9 Pie Digital Wellbeing is the tool to help the users to use the phone. With the tool, you could see how it interacts to the technology. You would operate the device which has numerous new features easily.
How to Manage Digital Wellbeing to prepare Filter on the Pixel 3
After using the Digital Wellbeing, many people become more easy to run their smartphone. They could limit the time and how to use your Gooogle home. However, you necessary to prepare several things if it is the first time you use the tool. Firstly, you should manage the Digital Wellbeing to prepare the filter such as below:
- Open the Google Home application
- Tap the Wellbeing Digital Settings Account and start setting up the filter.
- Select the person to enter the Filter. If you choose “Everyone” means the Filter applies to everyone who uses your Google Home. In addition, there are other options, namely “Only Accounts and Guests who are Monitored”. Actually, you can tap Skip to skip the Filter settings.
- Select the device to apply Filter.
- Tap Next.
- Music: Choose whether you want to block explicit music, all music, or without music.
- Video: Only play videos, block all video content, or allow all without filtering.
- Additional controls: Choose to block Calls & messages, Assistant answers, or Actions on Google.
- Tap Done and Setup is ready to start setting downtime.
Manage Digital Wellbeing to set up the Downtime on the Pixel 3
Filters are able to block access to music with explicit lyrics or determine video services. Meanwhile, Downtime helps your family take a break by not receiving notifications from your Google Home device. However, the Alarm and Timer will still function. Okay, here are 8 steps to manage Downtime with Digital Wellbeing:
- Open the Google Home application.
- Tap Account, Your Structure, Digital Wellbeing, and new Schedule.
- Select the device you want.
- Tap Next.
- Choose a day using one of the premade day schedules or adjust your own schedule.
- Tap Next.
- Select Downtime.
- Tap Next and Finish
After you manage the Digital Wellbeing, you could enjoy the features. You could use it to set the application timer and configure “Do Not Disturb”. Managing notifications, tweeting Back to Shhh, and using Wind Down are other benefits of this feature. Thanks for reading how to manage Digital Wellbeing on the pixel 3.