Google Assistant appears with the smarter service than the previous Google Now. It helps you to control your entire digital life. It is similar to the Google now that allows you to ask questions and get the answers. As we know that, Google Pixel Phone offers the Google Assistant that can help you to across devices. It comes with the user experience that is better and more responsive. So, how to meet your Google Assistant on Pixel Phone? The steps are below.
The Steps to Meet Google Assistant on Pixel Phone
- Touch and hold the home button to get help from your Google Assistant, or just say, “Ok Google.”
- Then, say “What can you do?” to learn about the features.
That is the steps of to meet your Google Assistant on Pixel Phone. You can meet the Google Assistant by following those steps.
Now, here are some things that you can do by using Google Assistant:
- Unlock your pixel by using Google Assistant. You can give a commanding voice by using Google Assistant to unlock your device. The thing you have to do, go to the Google Assistant settings and select OK Google Detection followed by the voice.
- Open the apps with your voice. You can use this command to open other apps by using your voice.
- Google images search. You can ask your Google Assistant to search an image of the animals or flowers, even a human.
- Find the Places. If you have trouble to find the place for having lunch or dinner, the Google Assistant can help you to find the nearby restaurants. Google Assistant will give you a list of restaurants name, the address, direction, and also the number of restaurants service.
- Read the news. The Google Assistant will deliver your favorite news, anytime you need.
Well, how about you? Are you curious about the things above? If you want to get those services, it is better to use the Google Assistant on Pixel Phone by following the steps above.