On this page, you may find how to use Google Pixel 3 unlimited storage. The unlimited storage for images is something that most people wait for all this time. The presence, of course, supports your hobby of photography or selfie. Besides you can save your image as many as you can, you will be astonished to the duration. On the other hands, you will not tun the space out though rare to check it. In fact, Google Pixel 3 unlimited storage comes for users until 2022. What amazing!
How to use Google Pixel 3 Unlimited Storage for Photos and Videos
How to use Google Pixel 3 unlimited storage today is not only for images. Nevertheless, you may practice this way to save your videos. Actually, the unlimited storage program has been applying on Pixel 2 where the period time is until 2020. Meanwhile, Google Pixel 3 offer longer time until January 31, 2022. To backup images and videos, you should pass 5 instructions such as the following:
- The first is with connecting the Google Pixel 3 to the computer using power charger cable. See your pixel and swipe from top to bottom to tap notifications. Then, choose Use USB to “Transfer Files”.
- Open File Explorer on your Windows computer then left-clicks the panel on Pixel. Next, double click on Internal shared storage to open the cell phone’s internal storage space. Additionally, you need to install the Android File Transfer application on your computer if you use a Mac.
- Drag and drop your folder directly into Pixel’s internal storage. You can also drag photo folders to the Pictures folder and Movies folder for videos. Then, wait for the copying process to finish.
- Return to your Pixel 3 and run the Photo application. Tap the hamburger (≡) button in the upper left then tap the Device folder.
- Later, you can see the folder that you copied to Pixel. Tap the folder and turn on “Backup & sync”.
Several Things You should figure out from Google Pixel 3 Unlimited Storage
Well, there are only 5 ways how to use Google Pixel 3 unlimited storage. By the way, you need to know some information about the application, afterward. You may save images from various formats but it differs from the videos. The application only receive videos in the format of mpg, .mv, .mmv, .tod, .wmv, .asf, an .avi. It also receives other formats such as DivX, .mov, .m4v ,. 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .m2t, .m2ts, .mts, and .mkv.
The better way to run how to use Google Pixel 3 unlimited storage is with using Wi-Fi. Definitely, the process of backup is more fluently and it finishes fast. Nonetheless, you can use the unlimited cellular data plan. In addition, these tips are compatible with the Pixel 3 XL too.