Hi, Google Pixel 3 users! Do you know about a Night Sight feature? As the users, you must know it, right? Then, do you also know how to use Google Pixel 3 night sight? For you who do not know about it yet, it is time for you to begin to recognize using this feature. Well, this feature is designed for you in order to be able to take better photos in any low-light conditions. This matter can work for both rear and front cameras. So, it will give a nice experience for you to catch every picture you want.
How to Use Google Pixel 3 Night Sight in Your Device
There are two options you can do when you want to use this feature. What are they? Just take a good look at the steps below.
- Tap “Try Night Sight” notification in the camera app
When you want to take a photo, you must open the camera app. In this section, there are some options that have various functions, including the “Try Night Sight” option. When you need to use it, you can just tap on it on the camera screen. After it is activated, you can use it as you need.
- Find this feature in the “More” option
To use this feature, you can also activate it by finding this feature in the “More” option. You can click on this choice and find the Night Sight option. After you find it, just click on it to activate.
Both ways above are easy to do, aren’t they? So, you can choose the way that you like.
The Guidelines for Prospective Night Sight Users
To get the maximally good photos, there are some aspects to consider. Here they are:
- When you want to catch a photo of someone, you can ask him or her to hold still for several seconds. It is suggested to do both before and after you tap on the shutter button of your device.
- You can try to hold your phone steady and try to prop it against a fixed surface.
- Before taking photos, you have to make sure that the camera lens is clearly clean. If the lens gets dust or oil, it will make the photo become blurry. So, clean it first before taking photos.
- To make the camera focus on the subjects you catch, you can tap on them before capturing.
- If you do not want to have an unwanted reflection in your photos, you can avoid pointing the camera at the bright source of light.
By knowing the ways on how to use Google Pixel 3 night sight, you will be able to catch photos perfectly clear. It works although you do it in the dark. So, learn how to do it and use anytime you need.