Google now tries to release a smart-phone item, Google pixel 3. Now, it is getting more and more popular because it offers complete apps along with its features. Moreover, it is affordable. However, you might still find a problem while using this device. It may be suddenly frozen or irresponsible. Do not worry. You just need to restart it. Then, how to force restart Google pixel 3 if it is irresponsible? Well, there are two ways to restart your pixel smart-phone. They are hard reset and soft reset pixel 3. Let’s discuss both ways soon below!
How to Force Restart Google Pixel 3: Soft Reset One
If your pixel 3 frozen, you should calm down. Do soft reset carefully. Why soft reset? This is because it is easy to do. Also, you will not lose your data. Let’s check on how to force restart Google Pixel 3 in a soft reset below!
- Press and hold the power button which exists on the top right side of the smart-phone itself.
- Hold it down till it vibrates and restarts by itself. Usually, you need to hold the button down for 7 to 10 seconds.
- If your device shuts down, you must redo step one and two to succeed.
Doing a Force Restart Using Hard Reset on Google Pixel 3
If your pixel works slower because you install unpermitted apps, for instance, it is best to do a hard reset. You might know it as a factory reset. You must notice that having your smart-phone reset permanently will clear all data on your phone. It includes photos, videos, apps, and others.
Still interested in doing a hard reset to your device? Then, do some steps on how to force restart Google Pixel 3 below!
- Press and hold the power button to turn off your frozen or irresponsible smart-phone. The button is located on the top right side of your device anyway.
- Press the power button along with the volume button at the same time. Do it for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Let go of those buttons if you see the fast boot mode pops up on your phone’s screen.
- Tap the recovery mode. Then, wait until you see the android robot icon image appears.
- Redo step number 2. However, choose the volume up button instead of the volume down button.
- Choose factory reset or wipe all data. Wait it works.
- Tap reboots system now. Then, your phone itself will reboot the data. And Voila! Your device will be like you first buy, it is new with its factory apps only.
After knowing the advantages of hard and soft reset, it is wise to choose one to fix your errors.