For those of you mobile users who often have problems on mobile devices, you do not need to worry anymore because you can solve the problem by doing recovery mode on your phone. In addition, you can do it on your phone directly; you can also do recovery mode on your phone by using hardware button or your computer. If you want to enter Google Pixel into recovery mode, follow the steps below.
Guide to enter Google Pixel into Recovery Mode
You will have to use Volume keys to scroll and Power key to choose a menu option.
- Switch off your Google Pixel completely.
- Boot into Google Pixel recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- When you see the Android logo, press and hold the Power key.
- Now, while holding down the Power key, press the Volume Up key once and then release the Power key.
How to boot Google Pixel into Recovery Mode using ADB on Windows
- Connect your Pixel device to your PC with a USB cable and install ADB/USB Drivers for Google Pixel on your computer.
- Navigate to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click>Open Command Prompt).
- Type the following command and press Enter.
- ADB reboot recovery – on Windows
- Your Google Pixel will turn off and boot into the Recovery Mode.
How to boot Google Pixel Recovery Mode on Mac
After installing USB drivers/ADB drivers and configuring ADB on your Mac, then proceed to the following steps:
- Connect your Pixel to your Mac using a USB cable.
- Open Terminal and enter the following command. Replace <PATH> with the location of Android SDK.
- /<PATH>/android-sdk–macosx/platform-tools/ADB reboot recovery and press Enter.
- Your Google Pixel will now reboot into Recovery mode.
You’re now in the Google Pixel Recovery Mode. When you want to switch back to the normal mode, you can simply use the Reboot option.