Only needs 6 steps to control HDR+ on the Pixel 3. It seems short to do but you cannot say it until you prove it alone. Actually, the feature is not strange for you if you hold the Pixel 2 before. Due to the feature, Google cellphone always has a very good camera for years. The HDR+ Google Pixel 3 is able to capture many images only from one press shutter. How can it happen? It is because the manufacturer uses Pixel Visual Core Google. Alongside that, there is a secret which you will reveal below.
6 Easy Steps to control HDR+ on the Pixel 3
Google’s Visual Core Pixel is an image processing chip. Pixel 3 will select each aspect to be rolled into one shot selectively. Then, it will physically take pictures of a few seconds apart. Apparently, this cellphone from Google has another mode, HDR + Enhanced. The system works by combining Google computing photography with a standard HDR system.
Sometimes, you can find very bad lighting conditions when you want to use HDR + Enhanced. So, you must change the settings first to do it. Here’s how to control HDR + on the Pixel 3:
- Open the camera
- Slide to the right and tap Setting
- Tap Advanced
- Switch HDR + Control. This method is to add the HDR + button above the viewfinder in the camera application. Next, you can use it to turn off HDR +, or activate HDR + Enhanced instead.
- You must return to the viewfinder to tap the new HDR + button.
- Tap HDR + Enhanced. As your information, HDR + Enhanced cannot function together with Top Shot or motion.
6 Reasons why you must Master the HDR+ on the Pixel 3
There are 6 reasons for you to ensure your heart to master the HDR + on the Google Pixel 3. They are:
- It is a very powerful single lens camera.
- HDR + is suitable for sunny and sunny locations. In conditions that are too bright, you can still sharpen to sharpen smaller details. The examples are on the outside elements; like trees, leaves, clouds, and rocky terrain.
- HDR can still increase the depth of field in images with details to ten times. The trick is to place the subject in the foreground.
- HDR + offers an ND filter to reduce sky brightness or add a tinge of color to the cloud.
- HDR + has a Portrait Mode with the new Google UI sensor.
- Make movements in image A with HDR +. You will do this by applying natural elements and movements using ND filters and Moment lenses.
Okay, that is why you have to master and control HDR + on the Pixel3. Now, you do not need to bring your heavy DSLR camera again. Leave it and take this sophisticated device to the open area such as the mount peak, desert, or the beach.