For Google Pixel and Pixel XL owners may getting some problems like some delays, glitches or freezes, that’s fair because your phone is often to use. The problems can be solved easily using two different troubleshooting solutions. If you have Google Pixel and Pixel XL, this steps below will help you to clear cache on Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
Guide to Clear Cache on Google Pixel and Pixel XL
Google Pixel or Pixel XL has two different cache types. The first is the application cache and the other is the system cache. This application cache allows temporary data to be stored for better help when switching between applications. Meanwhile, the system cache on Pixel or Pixel XL does the same thing, because that is the removal of the system cache can fix it.
Steps to remove app cache in Google Pixel or Pixel XL
You need to know before you do Clear Data make sure that you has done a data backup if you do not want to lose all the information stored by the application, such as username, password, game progress, preferences, settings and so on. For those of you who want to try to do Remove the app cache on your phone, you can follow the Google Pixel tips below:
- Turn on your Pixel or Pixel XL.
- Go to Settings> App Manager.
- Select the app you want to clear the cache.
- Once you have selected the app, look for the app info screen.
- Select Clear Cache.
- To clear the app cache for all apps, go to Settings> Storage.
- Select Cached Data to clear all application cache simultaneously.
What if clearing the app cache does not help?
If you have cleared the cache but the solution has not worked, the next best option is to uninstall the app and restart the device. It is important to note that before you reset Pixel or Pixel XL, you must back up all data so as not to be erased during the reboot process. After that, you can perform a system cache wipe.
Steps to clear the system cache on the Google Pixel or Pixel XL
- Turn the Pixel or Pixel XL off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Android logo shows up and the phone vibrates.
- Then let go of the Power button and continue to hold the other buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll down to highlight Wipe Cache Partition.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll down to Yes and press the Power button.
- Scroll to Reboot System Now and press Power.
- Your Pixel or Pixel XL will reboot with a cleared system cache.