Usually, people have the desire to save all of their files in the pocket safely. However, there are still lots of people who do not know about how to save all of the files that they have in the pocket.
Now, Google Pixel Phone comes with the Drive app which can keep all your files safely. Then, how to keep the files in the pocket on Google Pixel Phone? Here are some steps below.
Steps How to Keep All of the Files in the Pocket on Google Pixel Phone
- Open the “Google Drive” app. Then, search the files that you need to be saved.
- After that, create new files and share the existing ones.
- Now, the oldest and the newest files are safely stored in Drive. Besides, it is available on any other device with the “Drive app.”
Those are some steps about how to keep all of the files in the pocket by using Drive app on the Google Pixel Phone. From then on, you can save all of the necessary files in your pocket. You can select and save anything you want.
The information is beneficial, isn’t it?
From the steps above, you can replace your file without deleting the previous file. In the other word, you back-up the files in the pocket on the Google Pixel Phone. You can also get the advantages by saving a file in the Google Drive, such as:
- Google Drive will allow the users to open various types of files. So, you can keep and the open some various types of file that are important to be saved.
- The program is free. You can use it anytime.
- Google Drive allows the users to send large files.
So, how about you? Do you want to keep all of your files safely? You can start to follow the steps above to keep the files in the pocket on Google Pixel Phone.